"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I won an Award!


Thank you Janie @ Mommy has a Blog, Janie is a good Bloggy friend of mine she left for awhile but I am sooo glad shes back. Janie's Blog is super cute she has lots of fun crafts you can do with your little ones.

The rules are I have to list 5 reasons why my Life is Grand and pass this on to 5 bloggy friends.

1. I have the most beautiful little boy on the entire planet with another one on the way.

2. I married the love of my life.

3. I am so close to my mom, she is my best friend.

4. I get to work part time doing a job I love, while still getting to be at home with my son the majority of the time.

5. I have an incredible family that would do anything for me and my son.

I award the following.....

Tena @ Punky Monkeys

Amy @ Escape into my Thoughts

Trina @ Fabulously Frugalicious

Martha @ So lovely Creations

Have fun Ladys!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for awarding me. That is sweet :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on the award. Well deserved. I'm very close with my mom too. I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog. I'll be back to visit.