"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Somebody Get Me Some Meds....Stat!


If you missed my post in the past about my ongoing nausea with this pregnancy click here and read all about it. I really thought I was past all that yucky stuff. Over the past several weeks I have felt great, had tons of energy and started to nest.

Curse you morning (or should I say all day) sickness for raring your ugly head again. The past 3 days I have felt like dog pooo! I have been trying to avoid getting back on my miracle drug Zofram because it has some unpleasant side effects which I will not share with you. But after laying in bed last night tossing and turning because my nausea and heartburn keep me from getting comfortable and being able to fall asleep, then waking up this morning feeling like I could loose last night chicken nugget dinner at any second, I gave in! I am back on the pills, at least temporally until I start to feel better again.

I am just assuming this will not end for another 14 weeks eek! Oh well when I see my sweet little mans face it will be all worth it!

3 comments:

The Dorns said...

I'm sorry I don't have any advice on the naseau situation as I never had any (I know your trying to throw darts at the screen right now} but I do know sleeping in a reclining chair helps with naseau and I am defenitely loving my calcium chews. Hope it was just a weekend thing and you start to feel better. Zofram is wonderful though.

Amanda said...

Oh do I know how you feel. I had 24 hr morning sickness all 9 months the first time. Then the 2nd and this one it was just for the first 3-4 months. It's awful. I do know what you mean about those awful zofran side effects.. no fun. Hang in there and I hope it passes quickly for you!

Jessica said...

Awww I hope you feel better soon! I am sure that must be annoying. Hang in there babe :)