"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting my craftyness back!

I swear every other weekend I have a baby shower or bridal shower lately. If I am not throwing one I am going to one. Next weekend we are trowing my step sister a bridal shower. I had meant to get her invitations printed, put together and sent out by Monday but with all the rearranging going on in our house to make room for baby it put me behind. We had been moving our computer and printer. I stayed up till 2:00 a.m. last night finishing her invites so they could go out today. I am so proud of them I thought I would share..........

I took the picture with my camera phone so the picture is not super clear, they color of the invites are a light turquoise with brown lettering and ribbon. They look so cute!

1 comment:

LYNDEE said...

ill tell u he said happy bday hes actually out of the country on a business trip, and amanda is great, shes having a little girl, her name is going to be kenlee, im living vicariously through her, ive gone absolutely crazy, really. hey whats yr little guys name going to be???