"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

This is my sweet and very spoiled 7 year old Chihuahua Princess Lillian. Yes her registered name is Princess, she goes by Lilly but she lives up to her first name believe me! Before I had kids Lilly was my baby, she went everywhere with me and had her very own wardrobe. I love my sweet Lilly girl!

For more Wordless Wednesdays visit 5 Minutes for Mom.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute. It actually looks as if Princess is posing for the camera. LOL.

Jessica said...

Awwww! I love your little baby- I have a sweet chihuahua too! They are the best!

A Psych Mommy said...

LOL--looks like she loves the camera!

Tonja said...

She is adorable! I used to have a chihuahua named HoneyBee.

I gave you an award over on my blog! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Muthering Heights said...

She looks very old and well loved. :)

Stephanie said...

I found your link from New Mommy Rant. What a cute dog. I so want a puppy...but don't think it is the right time to get one with a newborn about to enter the house! Have a great day!

~Sandy~ said...

Oh my she is adorable! I love the little mark on her nose too :O) Happy WW!!!!

Tasha said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! She is so cute!!! That is the sweetest little doggie nose ever!

Tena said...

she is adorable