"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweets for my Sweet


Me and Poops made a special treat for Dadda in honor of Valentines day!

I think Paxton was more interested in eating the icing then decorating the cookies....

After all our hard work it turned out great! Our very first homemade cookie bouquet....

Of coarse Poopoo couldn't wait to dig in......

And he decided to share a little with Dadda....Happy Valentines Day Dadda, we love you sooooo much!

7 comments:

Emily said...

These are so cute! How did you get the sticks in the cookies? So creative! :o)

Marlene said...

April,
First of all, congrats on the baby, second, you look to be very crafty and I am jealous, and third, your little boy is SUCH a CUTIE! I love those curls.
Yes, my Wyatt is in Judo, I am pretty sure that is the same as Jiu jitsu! He will be 6 this month and has been going for a couple months. I tell you he really loves it. He has so much more confidence in himself and has matured.
Have a great weekend!
Marlene

The Speight Family said...

Thank you for the comment! You little boy is adorable!

Mamaof3 said...

What a great idea!! I may have to borrow it for Fathers Day!! Job well done!! :)

jennwa said...

That is an adorable idea. My kids and husband would love that.

Amanda said...

That is too cute and looks very yummy!!

The Dorns said...

Wow I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it. I am know following your blog. You are a crafty woman. Congrats on your 2nd baby. Im expecting my 1st baby in April just a few weeks ahead of you.