"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Poopoos new bed

Big things are happening in our house. In preparation getting ready for baby we decided it was time to transition Poopoo into his big boy bed. I have been extremely concerned with how Poopoo will handle the new baby, I wanted to make this bed transition way before the baby gets here so he in no way relates the two.
I am so proud of my little man, we moved him into his bed on Monday and he has not once tried to get out of it. Like his daddy Poopoo loves to sleep so I kinda figured this would not be a hard transition. I am sure he would sleep just about anywhere you put him. Poopoo loves his new bed, every time anyone comes over he has to take them in his room and show it off! What a big boy he is becoming!


Taking apart his crib.....

Helping daddy out.....


Sitting in his bed for the first time.......

1 comment:

LYNDEE said...

awww thats awesome were thinking about getting cade a big boy bed soon i hope his transition is just as easy.