"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Craftiness is in my Genes!

This past week my mom has been working on her kitchen pantry door. She painted the whole door in chalk board paint and wrote a neat recipe for life in chalk on the the front of the door, then sealed it so it wouldn't smudge. The neatest part is the inside of the pantry door isn't sealed so she can write little notes on it like her grocery list.

I turned out great! I wish I could do this to my pantry door but my door is paneled.

4 comments:

LYNDEE said...

geeze thats who u get that great talent from, love it!! Ian is a strong name i like it!!!

Kacee said...

OMG! I have to go and get some chalkboard paint now and find something to use it on. You keep talking about it and now I have to find out what it's like for myself!!

Stephanie said...

That is a really cute idea!

Martha said...

Your moms kitchen is beautiful! Great idea! :)
Martha