"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Albertsons Trip

I ran by Albertsons on my lurch break and left with FREE PIZZA ROLLS!!!!!!!!



2 Huggies Disposable bath clothes $3.99 each on sale BOGO
used 2/ $1.00 off coupon insert
final cost $1.99 for both

10 Tostinos pizza Rolls 15ct $1.99 each on sale BOGO
used 10/$.35 off coupons print HERE -Tripled
Final Cost for all 10 FREE!
(I had to do 3 transactions cause Albertsons will only triple up to 4 coupons at a time)

Total Value $27.88
Total OOP after Tax $2.15
Total Saved $25.73

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! What a find!! WTG :) I miss Albertsons. Sometimes, the middle-of-nowhere small-town life can be frustrating after living in a bigger city and knowing what they have!