"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, July 10, 2008

How to Make Your Own Cow Costume

How to make a cow costume for Cow Apreciation Day tommorrow at Chick-fil-a

Supplies:
White Shirt
White, Light Kacki, or Light Grey Pants
Black Fabric( if you don't have black fabric you can also use felt or construction paper)
scissors
double sided tape ( I used wig tape that I used to hold my Wedding Dress in place at my wedding)
Head Band

-Cut Fabric in to different size rounded shapes
-Using double sided tape stick the rounded shapes on the shirt and pants

-Cut two floppy shaped ears out of black fabric

-Again using double sided tape apply them to each side of the headband


Now you have a Quick easy Cow Costume that will score you some FREE FOOD!!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

April you are BRILLIANT!! You better post pics of you in costume. I love it, how creative!

Mommy Minded said...

lol awesome! I love it and I SOOOO want to see pictures!