"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Layout Change

*UPDATED*
Still trying to find that perfect Layout for my blog. I liked the red and black pocki-dot layout but it just seemed a little dark and busy, not sure if I like this one either. I will probably change it again soon! Let me know what you think......

I need your help this is what I am looking for...
-I like pink, brown, cream, definalty more muted tones
-I love swirly stuff & I love love love cheetah print (sassy)
-I dont want something too busy
-And a super cute header to match would be great
-Oh yeah and I prefer it to be free lol!

Can you help me??????

8 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I LOVE this! Seriously, the colors are lovely.

Amy said...

I like this one! Very nice :)

Lisa said...

Hey April! I like the new look! My one suggestion would be to see if you could make the pink and blue text darker shades of those colors so they would stand out on the page more and be easier to read. Have a great day!

April said...

You have such a cute style. I like this one too, but the text is a little hard to read with the textured background. Maybe bold?

Little April said...

Thanks for the imput everyone I do agree that the text is kinda hard to read and that is a big deal. I will continue to work on it :)

Tena said...

I like this one!!!

Leelou has some great blog layouts, here is the link

http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

free ones are listed on the lower right hand side

† Tasha said...

Awesome! I really like this one! HOW do you change these layouts? I kinda sorta wanna new one.. .and I kinda sorta don't know WHAT I'm doing or how to get started! If you have have time email me. :) comicalcouponcents@yahoo.com

Lori J said...

April you are so creative. I like Tasha would love some input from you on how you created such a beautiful blog page. If you have time I would appreciate hearing from you. My email is sheof3angels@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.