"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tacke it Tuesday

I love Tackle it Tuesday over at 5 Minutes for Mom it motivates me to get stuff done that I have been putting off for along time!

Warning the picture you are about to see may be graphic in nature, those who are sensitive or has uneasy stomachs should take cation before viewing this photo!!!!!!!!


What a Mess!!!
This is my small cabinet area next to my Fridge it is turned into the catch all. I am a little bit of a neat freak but this space never stays picked up! So for my Tackle it Tuesday this week I decide to organize this space.........


Yes those are Labeled lol!!!!


Honestly this drawer will probably not stay this way for long lol!



Finally done!!!!!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That is awesome. I recently organized my bedroom and it feels so good. I bet you feel so relieved!

Mommy Minded said...

Awesome! I missed tuesday this week!