"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Super CVS Savings


From some reasonI was a little nervous about using the $3/$15 couon, it seemed to good to be true! But after my Trip to CVS today I am super pumped up for a great week of savings.


1 3pack of CVS Paper Towels $1.99
2 Colgate Total toothepaste $2.79 BOGO
2 Sally Hansan Nail Polish $.99 each on sale
1 Gain Laundry Detergant $4.99
1 Gallon Milk $3.49
Total before coupons $15.24
used $3/$15 coupon HERE
$3/2 Sally Hanson CVS coupon HERE
2/ $1.00 off Colgate coupon insert
$1.00 off Gain coupon insert
used $5, $1 ECB
Total OOP $.24
Total saved $15

3 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I am so glad to hear that it works! I was nervous too. Thanks for being the guinea pig for everybody!

Angie said...

I was nervous about the coupon too. Haha. It went through with flying colors and the associate looked it over as well! :) Yay CVS!!!

Little April said...

I am glad I could be the guinea pig lol!