"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tacke it Tuesday

After taking last Tuesday off I was super pumped to tackle this project......


Organizing my coupons & Sale Ads!
I saw a post on Keeping the Kingdom First about her coupon binder and it inspired me to make my own binder. The organizing system I was using was a big red tub where I keep sale ads and coupons that I had not clipped or ones the I clipped but had not filed and I had a small binder with several tabs and playing card holders for sorting and filing. As you could imagine this system didn't work! I was so excited when I saw Alyssa video post about her coupon binder, her system of organizing is easy easy easy!

This is my new Pretty Pink binder I got at Target it was kinda high for $14.00 but I love Pink!


This binder isn't only pretty it has many great organizing tools.............
A zipper pouch where I can keep my scissors, paper clips, pencil, marker, and calculater.

Files pocket to store my sale ads.

I sorted them into generic categories.

WOOHOO I love my new binder this will save me allot of time when I am prepping for my shopping trips,Thanks Alyssa!!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I love the binder idea!! I always have asweome intentions of saving ads and cupons, but never seem to get around to it! :)
I love me some organization...this is right up my alley!
(I was looking at some past posts and wanted to let you know how much I love the wall in the pic with the radio!!! SO cute!!)

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Pink! I love it, it looks fantastic. I am so proud, I am wiping the tears aways right now. {sniff}

Trina said...

Love this. I might have to change over my coupon file to this system. But right now I am having a hard time keeping my coupons cut. I think I have over a months worth of inserts that I haven't cut yet. I know, awful!

Melanie said...

When I get behind on cutting out my coupies I pull out my paper cutter. Saves the wrist for sure. And if I have more then one of a particular coupon I can cut them at the same time by stacking them. Just thought I'd share-love your blog!:)

Uberly Ewe said...

What a cute binder! I love pink too! I will check out the links in your post and see if this system might work for me too.