"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thrifty Thursdays


I Love Thrifty Thursdays over at Comical Coupon Cents!



Homemade Baby Wipes


1/2 Roll of paper towels ( preferably Kleenex Viva)
2 Cups of Water
1 Tablespoon of Baby Oil
2 Tablespoon of Baby Bath


Take a 1 regular Paper towel roll and cut in half cross wise.
Mix Water, Baby oil, & Baby Wash in a Large seal able container that the paper towels fit into
Drop 1/2 roll paper towels into container.
When towel are completely saturated pull out the Middle!

2 comments:

decobooth said...

What a great idea!!! I love the idea of making my own wipes, this way I can add my own scent, perfect! Now if you could pass along a way to make them into a purse pack.... I've enjoyed reading your blog, some really terrific stuff here. I'd love you to drop by mine, it's all about decor and making the most of small spaces, but even if you reside at the Taj, drop a note about an awesome space-saving idea you've had or just anything that would work for small space-dwellers. Love to have you over,
Leslie
decobooth
www.apartmental.blogspot.com

Mommy Minded said...

Awesome! I never thought to do the baby wipes! lol Once I read your comment I went to search for it and now i'm going to have to go make some!