"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kicking Butt at Kroger

In Today Mail I got the new Kroger Sale Ad and boy was I excited!!!!!
So as My 18 month old son would put is
MARK, SET, GO............


6 Bottles of Herbal Essence Shampoo or Conditioner Sale 2/$5 for a total of $15( you have to buy 6 in order for this to work
when you buy 3 you instantly get $3.00 off at the register so if you buy 6 you get $6.00 off
then use 3/ $3.00 of 2 Herbal Essence coupon from last Sundays paper
making all 6 of them FREE!!!!!!!
I thought of this one myself, I am getting good at this lol)

2 Gillette Shave Gel $2.39 each
1 Satin Care Shave Gel $2.39
when you buy 3 get $3.00 off instantly
use 3/ $.55 off coupons from last Sundays paper
final cost $2.52 for all 3

Total before coupons $22.17
Total OOP after tax$3.47
total saved $19.65

That was FUN!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SIGHHHHHHH. I wish I had a Kroger!

April said...

Very good! I can't wait for my trip tomorrow.

Mommy Minded said...

Awesome! Guess I will be taking the car when hubby gets home! lol Thanks for sharing!

Lindy said...

Wish I had a Kroger too! Great deals!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Kroger here I come!

Ryan and Amy said...

That is GREAT! I wish I would have read your post before I went to Kroger.