"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, July 25, 2008

Another one bites the dust!


A couple months back we bought this really awesome fish tank. I have never been a big fish fan in the past so I was a little unsure about getting the tank at first. My sweet little man loves fish! Every time mt son sees a fish his little face lights up he points with excitement and says shish, so because of that I was willing to give the whole fish tank thing a try. Having this fish tank has been so much fun, it is a great family project. I will admit it was costly to set up but not to maintain. We have bought 19 fish so far and have lost 5. This Morning I woke up to find another one of our fishy friends laying in the bottom of the tank :( Now we are down to 13 fish......


1 comment:

Trina said...

Aww! Poor fishy!

My sons loves fish too and any clown fish he sees is automatically NEMO!