"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Favorite Things



My Favorite thing this week is our Weather Alert Radio. My husband had saw this being mentioned on the news and decided to go out and purchase one at Walgreens for $5.00. The Weather Alert Radio lets you know when you are under any warnings for severe weather. When a tornado, Flash flood, or thunderstorm warning is issued in our county an alarm goes of followed by a voice telling you what type of warning you are under.





I placed my weather radio on my night stand, hidden behind a lamp. I sleep much better knowing its there in case a tornado warning is issued in the middle of the night.



For more Favorite Things visit Fiddledeedee

No comments: