"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Favorite Things



Its Tuesday again which means its time for My Favorite Things at Fiddledeedee.

My favorite thing this week is my handy Scrubber sponge on a stick. I bought this cleaning scrubber when I was pregnant and couldn't lean over our garden bathtub to clean it. I love this scrubber sponge it is shaped perfect to get into corners and the extender handle helps me get up high in the shower. I no longer get on my knees and lay over the tub to clean it. This scrubber make cleaning showers and tubs easy easy easy!!! I purchased my scrubber at Wal-mart for around $10 I know that seem high but believe me it is worth every single penny!






2 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I agree, totally worth the 10 bucks!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Oh my word, that is definitely going on my wish list. Scrubbing the shower is one of my least favorite jobs - this definitely looks like it would make the task easier.

Thanks for joining in! By the way, your wedding picture is beautiful!