"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its Storey Time!

Every night I read to my sweet poopoo before he goes night night. I love all the fun little books ! I though I would share a few of my favorites with you....






Bear Snores On
by Karma Wilson & Jane Chapman


This is my most favorite book at this time! It was given to my son by his Aunt Lisa for Christmas. I don't know who enjoys this book more me or my son. Bear Snores On is about a Big Bear trying to hibernate during the winter while his little fiends throw a party in his den. This is such a fun cute book I know you will enjoy!






Bear Wants More
By Karma Wilson & Jane Chapman


This book is a sequel to Bear Snores on it has all the same characters but it takes place in early spring. My second Favorite book right now!








Are You My Mother?
By P.D. Eastman

An old Favorite of mine. I remember reading this book as a little girl. I get really excited seeing my sweet little guys face when I read this book to him. Are You My Mother is about a baby bird who hatches out of his egg while his mother is away and his quest to find here. Super cute!










Whats Wrong Little Pookie?
By Sandra Boynton

I absolutely love anything written by this author she is so fun and creative. I love the way she writes little songs in some of her books. This book Whats Wrong Little Pookie is a cute short storey about a little pig whose mom is trying to find out why he is up set. My son loves this book, he shakes his head no everytime the mom ask Pookie a question.

3 comments:

Memories At Home said...

What a great idea for a post! I love this--thanks!

Memories At Home said...

oh! you should do a Mr. Linky for this, like on a weekly basis- it would give mommies great ideas ;)

and would you please explain to me how to do a blasted Mr. Linky? lol, I thought I was computer literate, but apparently, I'm not!!

Little April said...

I am going to make it weekly thing I thought about adding Mr linky. LOL Mr linky took me forever to figure out and I am pretty computer literate as well....