"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love this steal!

I bought this mirror at Target it is on sale this week for only $12. I have always wanted one of these but for one reason or another I never picked one up. When I saw this mirror in last Sundays ad I decided to run out and get one. Its easy to hang and you don't have to put any holes in your door BONUS! Just thought I would share, I think for only $12 its a steal!!!!


3 comments:

Mommy Minded said...

I just had to let you know, I love your layout!!!

Amy said...

I have been wanting a mirror like that also. $12 is a cool deal, thanks for passing that along!

Anita said...

Love the layout. I LOVE "The cutest blog on the block" I did mine with their backgrounds too.

Anita
"Silverbelle"