"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND IN WORLD!

Let me introduce my sexy husband Britt......Today is his 37th birthday!
I first met Britt when I was 14 years old. I was going out to eat for one of my best friends birthday and Britt being her brother was there as well. At the time Britt was a bit older but that didn't stop my school girl crush from developing.Fast forward 4 years later now of legal age lol, I decided to call and ask him out. Of coarse when I called I dialed his number about 50 times before I actually let it ring, then when I finally did decided to let it ring I prayed for his voicemail! HUGE RELIEF VOICEMAIL!! Britt called me back later that night and we have been together every since, hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago!Britt is the most amazing husband,loving father,he loves life & Jujitzu,

And he is the best person I know!

I Love You Baby, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!




5 comments:

Amy said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday!

Mommy Minded said...

Aww! Yall are so cute! Happy Birthday!

Tena said...

Happy Birthday!!

I have a present for you on my blog

Trina said...

Very sweet! :)

Question (and I hate that I don't already know this, I feel like I should), but how did you set your blog to disable right clicking?

Little April said...

Trina I have no idea LOL