"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, July 7, 2008

Helping Pets


Don't Throw away all those empty Ink Cartridges they could save some sweet animal life!!

If I haven't already mentioned it before I love animals! Between my sweet little Chihuahua Lilly and our new fishy friends we are frequent shoppers at Petsmart. The other day at Petsmart I noticed these Mailer bags on my way out the door and stopped to check them out. The prepaid mailer bags are for old Ink jet cartridges. $2.00 for every empty inkjet is directly donated to Petsmart charities to support there lifesaving work. I go threw lots and lots of ink printing pictures and coupons, now I feel great knowing that it will help make a difference in a homeless pets life! You can pick up you prepaid mailer bags at Petsmart the are located near the front entrance.

No comments: