"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Favorite Things


I love sharing my favorite things hosted by Fiddledeedee.
My favorite thing this week is my hairdryer holder.
Being a hairdresser things like this really excite me. At work I have everything I need within a handy arms reach. I use to keep my hairdryer in a small drawer but I was always nervous it would accidentally turn itself on and catch the drawer on fire. I found this hairdryer holder at Organize.com for $5.99 now they have raised the price to $9.99 but it is still well worth it. This holder keeps the hair dryer of the floor, counter top or sink(danger) and out of my way. I can leave my hair dryer plugged in and it is always within a arms reach anytime I need it. I love it!!!!!



5 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Bloggy Friend! :) Thanks for the comment on my "purpose" post.

I need one of those hairdryer holders!! Mine goes in the sink LOL We have double sinks, but still! I will be looking into getting one of these for sure :)

Little April said...

ohh you will love it, its the small thing that make me so happy!

Mikki said...

Oh my! I need to get one of these for my teenage girls! I never thought of this! Great idea.
Now if I can just get them their own flat iron or a lock for mine, we'd be set..LOL

Lori J said...

Will have to add this to my list. I hate leaving my hair dryer on the floor, drives me nutts. Thanks for posting this. Other hair dryer hangers I have seen just would not work in my small 1/2 bath. Your the best April.

P.S. I love shopping at CVS too ;)

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I have never seen one of those before! That is great, and definitely going on my wish list ;)