"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, July 11, 2008

Frugal Friday

This Week I spent my Frugal Friday eating lunch at Chick-Fil-a Dressed like a cow in honor of Cow Appreciation Day! Me, my mom and my sweet little man all dressed up in our home-made cow costume to score some FREE FOOD!!! My mother and I each got a FREE COMBO MEAL and my son got a FREE HAPPY MEAL!!!! It was allot of fun and there were a few other people there dressed up like cows as well.......

MAD COW because it was time to leave!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tena said...

adorable!!!
I am loving your blog, makes me want to get more serious with deals and coupons!!

Amy said...

That is so cute! I love all of your wheeling and dealing, I need to get more involved with that. I only joined a few of the sites you put up earlier, and printed some coupons.. THanks

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is just too cute. Mad Cow! You all look great! My baby dressed up too, come take a look at my blog. Kathy (mom to princesses in disguise)

Memories At Home said...

absolutely precious. all three of you are so flippin cute!!!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Mad cow, that is hilarious!

Your mom is beautiful, just like her daughter!

Mommy Minded said...

Ah! I love it! Yall look adorable!

Little April said...

thanks everyone we had so so much fun!!!!