"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Frugal Kitchen




Strawberry Short Jello Cake

1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix (10 for $10 this week at Kroger)

1 Box of Stawberry Jello ($.50 at Walmart)

1 container of Whip Topping


Bake Vanilla Cake by following the instruction on the box.
After Cake is baked use a fork or stick to poke several holes in the top of the cake.
Boil water and add Jello following the directions on the back of the Jello box.
Pour Jello mixture on to cake.
Place cake in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
After cake is chilled spreed whip topping on to the top of the cake.
Plate and Serve.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!


1 comment:

† Tasha said...

YUUMMM! This is my most favorite dessert in the WORLD. I make it all the time, my husand is sick of it! haha