"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Walgreens Wowed Me!




8 packs of shick Razors $5.99 each
used 4 BOGO Coupon from last sundays paper stacked with $2.00 off easy saver coupon found at the front the store
final cost $7.96 for all 8

3 Kit Kat Bars on sale 3/$.99
used $1.00 off easy saver coupon
fnal cost FREE

4 Viva shampoos $4.99 each on sale BOGO
used 2 BOGO from last sundays paper
final cost FREE


Total Value $68.87
Total after tax OOP $8.61
Total Saved $60.91 Double Wow!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tena said...

Amazing!
Where do you put all of these great finds in your house, holy moly!! Wanna know what my deal was today... nada... not a thing. Than I come and ready your blog, and well you blow me out of the water!

Trina said...

That's great! I love Walgreens :)

Sadly our Walgreens has the Kit Kats on sale for 3/$1.98 less the $1 ES cpn still makes them 3/$.99, not free :(

I have been meaning to go get the free Vive tho! Hopefully tomorrow if they still have some!

Little April said...

that stinks mine rang up $.66 each but I asked them and they fixed it:)