"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Newest Addition



With all the money I have been saving by clipping coupons and shopping at CVS I decided it was time to replace our very old vacuum. I have never actually purchased a vacuum, all the vacuums I have owned in the past have been hand-me-downs from someone. I decided now would be a great time to buy one because Target is offering a $20 gift card with purchase on select Vacuum cleaners. Of coarse the one we purchased did not come with a gift card but as so0n as I laid eyes on her it was love at first sight. I don't know at what point in my life I started getting so excited about purchasing a vacuum! This was a big purchase for me not a frugal one but well deserved and much needed...





LOL I thought I would share this picture of my son hamming it up trying to get in the picture!

2 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I get totally excited about new vacuums too! I love the one you bought, very sheek.

Can you give me a sassy new frugal haircut?

Little April said...

Yes My phone number is on my Myspace page give me a call.