"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Diaper Deals!!!!


WOW I only paid $22.97 for 6 packs of diapers and 1 jumbo pack of wipes!!!



Here are some really great Diaper Deals this week!!!

Walgreens Deal:
Walgreens Jumbo pack onsale $5.99
use $5.00 off 2 Walgreens easy saver coupon
use $2.00 off walgreens coupon (locate behind the perscription counter)
final cost when u buy 2 they are only 1.49 each

CVS Deal:
CVS Brand Diapers on sale 2 for $12
buy 3 for $18 get $5 ECB back
Magic coupon machine is spitting out $2 off $10 CVS Brand coupon
final cost when you buy 3 after ECB- $3.66 each

Target Deal:
Pampers $9.99 & Wipes $5.99
use $1.50 coupon insert & $.50 off wipes coupon insert
stacked w/$5.00 off both diaper & wipes coupon HERE
final cost $8.98 for both diapers & wipes

Albertsons Deal:
Huggies $9.99
buy $20.00 off Huggies get $4 off at register
use 2 $1.00 off coupon insert, also can be found on diaper isle
final cost $7.00 each

5 comments:

Tena said...

how long are the diapers on sale at CVS? I got them a few days ago, but with two in diapers I would like to go back for more, if they are still on sale!

Trina said...

OK, is the diaper deal at CVS a regional sale? Because I didn't see anything on my list (grocery game list) or in the ad about this. I want to do it if it's a deal in my area but not sure since it's not advertised in my area.

Was this in your ad?

Little April said...

it was in this weeks ad I am pretty sure I will double check I bought them Tuesday

Trina said...

OMW, thanks, I don't know how I missed that, but I did look when I made my last CVS run! UGH.

I wish they had mailed me that coupon for $5 off $30. :(

Little April said...

I know me to I never sem to get those :( whine, whine